- React - Height Adjustable Desks - Ergonomic sit/stand desking
- Ideal desk with anti-collision for a home office or the workplace
- Easy self-assembly - simple click together frame system
- Available in two desk width options - 1200mm or 1600mm
- Available in two desk leg colour options - silver or white
- Adjust height using the reactive button for up and down
- Mains powered electric required
- Available in 5 desktop colours
- Height adjustable from 650mm to 1300mm
- Leg thickness - 70mm
- Speed - 40mm/s
- Capacity - 120kg
- Low noise - 39db motor
- Built-in anti-collision system
- 5-year warranty
- FSC Approved wood & ISO approved factory
- React Collection
- Size Options
- 1200, 1600mm
- Desktop Shape
- Desktop Thickness
- Desktop Colour
- Beech, Walnut, Natural Oak, Maple, White
- Leg Colour
- Flat Packed
- Adjustable Feet
- Yes - up to 30mm
- 5 Years
To stand, or to sit whilst working, that is the question! With our feature packed React Height Adjustable Desk with anti-collision technology, it's up to you how you do your office work. Our Ergonomic sit stand desk system is one of the best on the market - super quiet, quick, anti-collision, lift up to 1.3m and hold up to 120kg.
Raise or lower the React desk from a height of 650mm up to 1300mm ideal for standing. This desk is available in 5 traditional woodgrain finishes to fit into any working environment, and 2 common desk widths; 1200mm or 1600mm wide. The React desk also comes with two leg colour options to choose from either a white or silver finish - all of which is available for next day delivery!
Standing desks are popular for those who spend 8 hours or more at their working desk and would like to make their workplace as ergonomically perfect as possible. It's been shown in studies that working standing up is better for your body, and these easily adjusted electric desks allow you to do that. They are also popular for artists or designers to use as a creative space.
Being able to adjust the height of your desk for sitting or standing has been proven to offer improvements to your health, especially for back and muscles. It can also increase productivity by changing working environments regularly and therefore improving brain activity.